Flint House - Scotia, NY



Built as the Hook Farm in 1735. The Reese family resided on the property from 1820 – 1871 and operated one of New York’s largest broomcorn farms.

Lillian Flint owned the property from 1952 – 1994, where upon her death it was gifted to the Village of Scotia.

The Flint House is now the site of many local festivals and stores many of the villages historical treasures.

Scotia-Glenville NY

Photos Village Hall Events History
Food & Fun Community Support Scotia Websites Local Businesses
Previous VisitScotia.com Front Pages


Created by BillP Studios
Copyright © 2001-2003 BillP Studios
All Rights Reserved.